Servicios Agrupados Integrales, S. de R.L. de C.V. located at Av. Sonora #400, colonia Sonora, C.P.83440 San Luis Río Colorado, Sonora, is responsible for the use and protection of personal data; thus informing you that your personal data will be used to provide the services you have requested; inform you about changes in them; notify you about new services or products that are related to the already contracted or acquired; verify and confirm your identity and contact information; collection of necessary and indispensable data for the elaboration of the respective fiscal vouchers according to what the fiscal provisions indicate; to elaborate studies, statistics, reports; to carry out periodic evaluations of our products and / or services that we offer in order to improve the quality of the same and to give the correct fulfillment of the obligations that we have contracted with you.
Secondary or additionally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but which allow us to provide better service:
- Name of the first contact person for the provision of the service as well as the person responsible for the payment of services provided, when applicable.
- E-mail of the persons mentioned in the previous number.
- Telephone number, landline or mobile, of the persons mentioned in number 1 with area code.
- The data provided will be confidential and will not be granted to third parties.
Therefore, for the aforementioned purposes, we require the following personal information: NAME, ADDRESS, PRIVATE TELEPHONE, OFFICE PHONE, CELL PHONE, ID OR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, WORKPLACE, EMAIL, FISCAL BILLING DATA.
In addition to the personal data mentioned above, we will use the following personal data considered sensitive according to Mexico’s Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Private Parties (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares): present and future health status, diseases suffering or suffered and genetic information.
We also inform you that your personal data can be transferred and processed when requested by your INSURER. If you do not state your opposition to the transfer of your personal data if requested by the competent authority, it will be understood that you have consented to do so.
You have the right to access and know the personal data we have and the details of the treatment and use of them, as well as to rectify and correct them in case they are inaccurate or incomplete; Cancel and remove them when you consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, or are being used for purposes not authorized by you or have terminated the contractual or service relationship; or want to cancel your subscription or stop receiving information about our services. You can reach us at (653) 536-7800, with attention to Gabriela García Blas, stating the reasons for canceling the subscription.
The www.sainmedical.com Web site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is written to your hard drive by a web server. Cookies can not be used to run programs or distribute computer viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned by the server, and can be read only by a member server of the domain that issued the cookie.
Through cookies, it is possible to monitor your behavior as an internet user, provide you with a better service and user experience when browsing our site, as well as offer you new services based on your preferences.
The personal data we obtain from these tracking technologies are as follows: NAME, LAST NAME, COMPANY, EMPLOYEE ID, EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER, MESSAGE.
We also inform you that your personal data obtained through these technologies will be shared with your Insurer in order to carry out the corresponding procedures for the intervention and insurance coverage.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE BY OUR PARTY
This privacy notice may be subject to changes or updates arising from new legal requirements; from our own needs in order to be able to continue to offer our products and/or services; from our privacy practices; from changes in our business model, or other causes. We are committed to keep you informed of any changes that may occur to this privacy notice, through messages that will be sent to the owner’s email, billing that is made to the owner or by telephone with said person.
The procedure through which notifications about changes or updates to this privacy notice will be carried out is as follows:
When the holder’s contact information is available.
- By means of an email to the owner where they will be notified of the respective changes and if these changes affect whether a new privacy notice has to be made or not.
- By telephone call to the owner where they will be notified of the respective changes and whether these changes affect whether a new privacy notice has to be made or not.
- In the invoice that is elaborated to the owner where they will be warned of the respective changes and if these changes implies that a new privacy notice has to be made or not.
When the contact information is not sufficient to locate the owner or the latter is impossible to locate for reasons unrelated to the company; or changes to the owner’s information without notifying the company.
- In the invoice that is elaborated to the owner where they will be warned of the respective changes and if these changes imply that a new privacy notice has to be made or not.
- On our website, where a link will be enabled for your query. The changes or modifications in the following items should be translated into a new privacy notice, which will have to be made known to the owners when:
- The identity of the person responsible has changed.
- The responsible person is required to collect personal sensitive data, patrimonial or additional financial information from that informed in the original privacy notice, when they are not obtained personally or directly from the owner and consent is required.
- Changes to the purposes that gave origin or are necessary for the legal relationship between the responsible and the owner; or, new ones have been incorporated that require the consent of the holder.
- The conditions of the transfers are changed or unforeseen transfers need to be made, and the consent of the holder is required.
If you believe that your right to the protection of your personal data has been harmed by any conduct or omission on our part, or presumes any violation of the provisions set forth in Mexico’s Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Private Parties (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares), and other applicable laws, may file its non-compliance or complaint with the Federal Institute for Access to Information and Data Protection (Instituto Federal de Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos – IFAI). For more information, we suggest you visit its official website www.ifai.org.mx
SIGNATURE OF CONFORMITY BY THE CUSTOMER
I consent to my personal data being treated in accordance with what is stated in this privacy notice.