- When will I be eligible to use SAIN services?
- Once an employee and their dependent(s) have received coverage under UABT, they will then be able to access SAIN Medical Services.
To verify coverage please contact our SAIN office, prior to seeking medical attention, at +52-653-536-7800 ext. 1 (Administration), ext. 2 (Mexicali network), ext. 3 (San Luis network), ext. 4 (Dental Services).
- How do I set an appointment to see a practictioner?
- Stop by our office to request a pass. Once received, you may visit any of the practictioners from our medical panel list. Please note, all patients will be seen by a primary care physician before being referred to any specialist.
- What do I need to bring to my medical appointments?
- Applicable co-pays and valid photo ID myst be presented to the primary care doctor at the time services are rendered if an employee does not have a photo ID available, they can request and ID at our SAIN office.
- What is my co-pay?
- Copay’s are based on the employee’s medical plan. If unsure, contact our office to verify copay
- How do I set an appointment to see a practitioner?
- Stop by our office to request a pass. Once received, you may visit any of the practitioners from our medical panel list. Please note, doctors welcome walk-ins. If you need more information, feel free to call us at 653-536-7800.
- How do I get a SAIN ID card?
- Please call us at 653-536-7800 to schedule a visit. Walk-ins are welcomed.